UK Appliance

UK Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

UK Appliance

I have an akz195/ix/02 (just moved into the property a week

Customer Question
Hi I have an akz195/ix/02...
Hi I have an akz195/ix/02 (just moved into the property a week ago) and no instruction manual
The bottom oven is showing 'stop' I've tried turning the power off and on again but still the same ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
9/13/2015
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi

You need to set the time on this to get the oven working. What ive done is copied a link to the programing chart for your oven so click the link below and then you can see the instructions for setting the timer on there and using the oven.

This way will be a lot easyer then me telling you as you can save it for a later date as well.

Click here

But if you need anymore info just get back to me.

Regards

Hi Daniel, thank you for your reply however pressing button 2 is not doing anything, the display does not change from 'stop'.
I've tried just pressing button 2 and also then holding it but neither are working

Hi

When you did this was the dial on the left set to off position?

If so then when you pressed the small button did you feel or hear it clicking as you pressed it?

Regards

dial one was set to 'o' and you can hear a click as the button is pressed

Ok try it again and turn the power off to the oven and wait a few seconds then turn back on.

Then press button 2 twice and see if 12:00 starts flashing.

If so then turn the dial on the right to set the time.

Once set press button 2 again and see if this sets the time from there.

Regards

No still showing stop

Ok if its still showing stop and wont reset then its either a faulty button or the control board here im afraid.

To be honest its more likely the small push button (button 2) as we do replace loads of them for this kind of fault.

So if its just not resetting then you can try and replace that button first and fingers crossed that sorts it. But if it doesnt then the control board is the fault. But as i said7 times out of 10 its the small button that causes this fault.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Regards

Thank you..do you know the approximate cost to replace both/either of those parts ?

The button is about £20 for the part.

The main control board is about £120 and will need to be programmed when fitted but will come with instructions.

But if you want to have an engineer out to do the repair then you can ad on about £50 as well for labour on this.

Regards

Thank you final question, can the top oven be used as an oven as well as a grill ?
If so do you have instructions ?

Yes it can as the top oven is oven only as well. Not as fast as the botto oven but still works ok.

Click here again for the instructions for the oven.

Regards

Many thanks for all your help...enjoy the rest of your weekend

Your very welcome. And the same to you have a good weekend whats left of it.

Also if you could rate the answer i gave that would be great.

Regards

Daniel, Home Appliance Technician