Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

We have cleaned the filter, checked the propeller and ran

Customer Question

Hi!...we have cleaned the filter, checked the propeller and ran water through the drainpipe &its not blocked....but the E3 mesage is still showing?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

Can you tell me the make and model number please?

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Its a hoover DYND 7kg 1600..only 1 year old..we have checked the filter..the drain pipe isnt blocked...when you move the drum from side to side thers a clink noise as if thers a stone in there?...but no noises when its working
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
By the time you answer my washing pile will be up to the roof!....and i still dont know if you will be right!!...if you cant andwer in the next 10 mins please cancel and refund my account...
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.

hi

Sorry to say that is not the model number. Without it I do not know which machine you have

I think you are just reading the graphics on the panel which is used on many different model types.

Look for the actaul model on the data plate or maybe on the book??

Rob

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Looked in the book&cant see anything thats a model number....please refund my account..this is ridiculous...im calling the hoover engineer out...
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.

Hi

I dont have access to any deposits etc, sorry. I only answer questions here on a Sunday

For any billing queries please contact customer services who will be happy to assist

Rob