Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

LPG AGA Cooker.i think i turned it off but the pointer arrow

Customer Question

LPG AGA Cooker.i think i turned it off but the pointer arrow is gone(plastic case broken at some point) i caretake this place and would like to relight the pilot but need to make sure gas is off. it has no manual valve on the gas line inside the service box. is it auto shutoff? how can i be sure there hasnt been gas leaking since the pilot went out?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Most of the newer ones will have an auto shut off but some of the older ones do not.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?