Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

We have a Indesit Cooker KP 9507 electric oven gas hob. 5

Customer Question

Hi We have a Indesit Cooker KP 9507 electric oven gas hob. 5 rings but the middle ring has become weak pressure. I have swapped jet with end one but still the same. Cheers Ray
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

Theproblem here is that over time the jet has become partially blocked. This is not uncommon.

Unfortunately it is not possible to swap the jet for one of the others as they are all different.

Because they are different szed brners, the jets are all different

You will need to buy the correct size jet from Indesit and replace it, and all will be good

In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate myresponses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which youshould now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not thewebsite or the problems you have had with this machine.
This willnot close your question and you can still come back to me if you needmore help
Thanks
Rob