Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My rangemaster 110 lpg ...both ovens not working, i

Customer Question

hello my rangemaster green 110 lpg ...both ovens not working, i managaged to get them going on last few occaisions by playing around with clock buttons but this was hit and miss.Then it failed completely.I cannot seem to get rid of the cooking pot symbol...have just recieved new timer and its doing the same, during an hour of fiddling the oven did fire up once but could not repeat this event.I read that by disconnecting the blue wires you can by pass timer but this does not work either.
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.

Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.

Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

Can you tell me, are you able to set the time correctly, or does it just keep flashing?

Thanks

Rob