UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My de teak dw6 59 f1 does not fill with water. I can hear it…

Customer Question
My de teak dw6 59...
My de teak dw6 59 f1 does not fill with water. I can hear it coming through at the back, but not into the appliance. It just seems to dribble out into the drain outside
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
should say Teka
Should say it is a dishwasher made by Teka. Model DW6 59 F1
8/18/2015
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Hi, I'm Daniel and I'll be helping you today I've been repairing white goods for 20+ yrs. and currently work for a well-know manufacturer.
When it should be filling do you actually hear the water going into the dishwasher?
Also when you say the water comming out the drain is this at the same time its filling?
Regards
You hear water as if it is filling, but in fact it's going straight to the drain. When you open the dishwasher, it's dry, no water has entered.
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Ok so when it's coming out of the drain is the pump running or not from what you can hear.
Also were does the waste hose go to?
Is it high up or very low down to he floor?