UK Appliance

UK Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

UK Appliance

Refrigertor KG40U622NE We have a problem: The refrigerator

Customer Question
Refrigertor KG40U622NE We have a problem...
Refrigertor KG40U622NE
We have a problem: The refrigerator beeps from time to time for no reason and we don't know how to stop it. Please advise.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
8/10/2015
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The beeping is to alert you to one of two issues, either door being left open or a temperature being too warm. How are the temperatures and do the doors seal well and close easily? If okay, unplug for a couple hours, any change?
Kelly, Appliance Technician