Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Siemens IQ300 condensing tumble dryer that has

Customer Question

I have a Siemens IQ300 condensing tumble dryer that has stopped working. There are no fault lights. When I press the start button, it beeps twice but doesn't start. I have emptied the condenser, cleaned the filter, chcked that the door and condenser are both closed well, and have tried switching it on and off at the mains. Any ideas on what else can be checked?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.
Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.
This may be a door problem
If you open the door and select the cycle, does it beep twice?
Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi. I still need help please. If I open door and select cycle, nothing happens (as usual ). If I close door and press start, it beeps twice and doesn't start. It usually beeps once (I think ) and starts.
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Hi
Is there a key or padlock sign lit on the display?
Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No. I've never seen one before either
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Hi
OK
In the door recess is a data plate. Please let me have the full model number from there and I will try to get the schematics
Rob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is it the E nr?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
WT46E385GB/30 FD9109 200525
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Hi
Thats it, thanks
I have put a call out for the schematics of this machine
While Im waiting Ill opt out.
This means that if someone else has this information, they will respond to you directly.
In the meantime, please DO NOT rate or respond to this question, as this will lock your question
Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have been waiting for over 24 hours and there has been no progress in addressing my problem. I will now need to attempt to contact a Siemens technician directly. Not happy at all.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please let me know how I can get a refund as this service has been of absolutely no help to me whatsoever. Very disappointed with turnaround time and also with no substantial advice / technical assistance at all.
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Hi
Please contact customer services who will organise this for you, as I have no access to any deposits paid.
The details are in the email sent to you
Please DONT rate this in the meantime, as this will lock out and close your question
Thanks