Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Daniel, I'm David. We have had an Electrolux ESL 6115 that

Customer Question

Hi Daniel, I’m David. We have had an Electrolux ESL 6115 that has worked perfectly since 2006. Unfortunately, it has just started to emit a continuous double audible beep during the cycle (early on), however, the "end cycle” light is also flashing . There is no water in the dishwasher and the tablet has not been dispensed. Any ideas?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I'm Daniel and I'll be helping you today I've been repairing white goods for 20+ yrs. and currently work for a well-know manufacturer.
What you need to do is look at the end of cycle light flashing and count the number of flashes from it inbetween the pause and let me know. As this is the error code.
Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Daniel, I’ve had to restart the machine as, when I wrote to you, I’d just reset and unplugged the machine. I have restarted the dishwasher and as soon as it stops/finishes, I’ll update you on the error code issue.Regards
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
No worries thats fine. I will be online till about 10pm roughly tonight.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Daniel, The end of cycle light flashes twice between pauses and the programme light flashes repeatedly.Regards
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Hi
Ok 2 flashes is a time out draining error code.
What you need to do is remove the bottom basket and filters and from there scoop out all the water in there.
Then remove the outer door panel and the kickboard at the bottom of the kicthen. From there you need to remove the metal panel below the door.
From there you will see the pump on the right hand side. Remove this and check theres nothing stuck in there.
Once clear refit it and retry a cycle and see how it goes from there. Fingers crossed this sorts it.
But if not then you need to pull the dishwasher out and remove the right hand side.
From there in the bottom left corner you will see 2 pressure switches. Remove the hoses from the bottom of it and blow through them and refit them. Then again retry it and see how it goes from there.
Try the above first and see how it goes and let me know.
Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Will try that and let you know.
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
No worries. Fingers crossed that sorts it.
Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Problem, dishwasher is built into the kitchen units. The kitchen unit will have to be dismantled first. Thanks anyway.David
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
If fitted correctly then it should come out easy. But worth trying the pump first as this doesnt need to be pulled out for that. You just need to remove the wooden kickboard at the bottom of the kitchen.
Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The kick board is the width of the kitchen :-((((((
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Not good if they havent fitted it and not able to remove it.
Come across things like this now and then were the kicthen fitters dont install correctly as they know they wont have to remove them in the future.
Some times the only way to get it off is to break it if it just wont come off.
Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Unable to gain access as the board is very firmly secured and I don’t want to ruin the other cabinets attached to the board - already showing signs of splitting the under sink cabinet. Looks like Ill have to get a kitchen fitter/appliance tech in!!Thanks anyway.Regards
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
No worries. Shame its tight but if you get someone in fingers crossed it will be a quick fix for you and not expensive as well.
But if you need anymore info at all on this then just get back to me.
Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks fir your help so far and I may have to take you up on the call back.
Regards
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Thats not a problem at all. Im online nearly every day so just post back on here and i will get back to you as soon as i can.
If after rating the answer you can still reply back to me.
Regards