Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Candy washer drier unit, model CDB 264 and it

Customer Question

Hello I have a Candy washer drier unit, model CDB 264 and it will now not drain water. I have undone the grey hose and checked for any blockages, it is clear. Does this model have a drain filter, if so do you know where it is? I have looked along the bottom of the machine and cannot locate one.
If not do you have any other suggestions as to why the water will not drain?
Thanks so much
Sophie
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There is no pump filter as in a lot of machines. If the pump is running and not draining, it is probably faulty and will need to be replaced.
http://www.buyspares.co.uk/candy/cdb-***-**-****0094/drain-pump/product.pl?pid=1889326&path=66991:443365,111516:79158&model_ref=2478298