UK Appliance

UK Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

UK Appliance

Wmp601w continesly filling with water

Customer Question
Wmp601w continesly filling with water
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
7/17/2015
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Hi Sorry for the delay in getting to your question, Do you still need help on this? If so then is the washer filling with water when its not in use?Is it clean water or dirty? Regards
Yes
Clean water
Hi Ok if its clean water then its possibley comming from the water inlet valve. One way to prove it is turn the water supply off to the washer and leave it and see if the water has entere. If it hasnt then the the water valve is the issue and will need to be replaced to cure it. As sometimes the valve inside doesnt fully switch off so allows water to seep through it and slowly fills the washer. But if its not the water valve then it will be the drain hose going under the sink. It will be to low so when you use the sink it backs up into the washer. What you need to do for this is were the drain hose pushes onto the sink unit make it loop upwards and then come down. That way the water doesnt back into the washer. So try the above as for this fault its either the water valve faulty or the position of the drain hose. If you need anymore info just get back to me. Regards
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician