Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Aeg 12710 VIT intergrated washer dryer. a few times the washimgh

Customer Question

aeg 12710 VIT intergrated washer dryer. a few times the washimgh machine wouldn't start cleaned out the filter and reset. It now starts a cycle but stops and the clock resets mid cycle leaving the clothes half washed.
no error codes come up on the display.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The erratic nature of the behavior would suggest an issue with the electronic control module. However, if the control was losing power mid cycle, it may do the same thing. I would start with a thorough inspection of the outlet and cord, followed by an inspection of the internal wiring. If all seems tight and secure with no burn marks or discoloration, the electronic control module will likely need to be replaced.