Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My Miele washing machine has just stopped as in no light completely

Customer Question

my Miele washing machine has just stopped as in no light completely turned off ... have tried to check fuse but isn't that...? my daughter's sleepy blankets in there! Have drained it ...? any thoughts v helpful
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If it is totally dead and unresponsive, the electronic controller may have failed. Unplug the machine for at least 4hours to facilitate a full reset of the electronics. Does the behavior change when power has been restored?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It's been a werk since I wrote so had an engineer come was a fuse in back of machine. This answer came too late.
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
I understand and apologize for the delay. I am glad it turned out to be something not too expensive. Have a great rest of your weekend.