Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Electrolux ESL63010 is showing the error lights suggesting

Customer Question

Hi Electrolux ESL63010 is showing the error lights suggesting the drain is blocked. I've confirmed this isn't the case by sucking the water out successfully from the sink end. Any ideas what else I can try?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If you can manually remove the water, the issue is that the pump is unable to expel it on its own. When it should be draining, do you hear the pump humming or buzzing?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi
yes it makes a low level noise for a few minutes before giving up.
steve
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Great, thank you! So, either the pump is faulty or the impeller is being held up by something in the pump. Are you able to access teh drain pump for removal and inspection? It will require the dishwasher be pulled from the cabinet and access panels be removed.