Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have an electrolux side by side stainless steel refrigerator

Customer Question

i have an electrolux side by side stainless steel refrigerator that has blue digital control setting on freezer door . It is about 7 years old .suddenly the temp on freezer climbed from 6 to s6 degrees and the refrigerator went from about 36 to 56.
what can i do? hopefull it is a button. i have never touched these controls or regulated
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The display shows the actual temperature by default and will show the set temperature only while it is being adjusted. So, we need to determine why it is warming. Can you hear a fan running in the freezer section? Can you see any frost on the back wall inside the freezer?