Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Water is not pumping out on rinse cycle to allow the spin.When

Customer Question

Water is not pumping out on rinse cycle to allow the spin.When outlet hose is placed near grond level in drains out.This enabled me to use spun function.How do I access the pump as it seems a closed unit but not sure.Can this be replaced easily or is that it for my smeg.All other functions seem ok.
Thank you
Joanne
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Typically, the front panel needs to come off to access the drain pump. The main top comes off, followed by the control panel, then the front panel, depending on the model. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?