UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Rowena steam generator and it seams to have a blockage…

Customer Question
I have a Rowena steam...
I have a Rowena steam generator and it seams to have a blockage it stops pushing out steam I have tried to flush it out to on avail it is Model DG940 19/13A
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 6 days by:
7/17/2015
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Often times, if mineral build up is loosened, it will come off in chunks, causing blockages. If you shake the handheld unit vigorously, does it rattle?
it does not rattle whe n I shake it
I suspect it is full of mineral deposits that will need to be broken up and flushed through with a decalcifier or white distilled vinegar.