UK Appliance

UK Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

UK Appliance

Our Zanussi Electrolux Progress 1400 doesn't complete its

Customer Question
Hi our Zanussi Electrolux Progress...
Hi our Zanussi Electrolux Progress 1400 doesn't complete its wash cycle. It signals that it is complete but wash cycle only goes for about 10-12 minutes. Then we need to do another wash (for 12 mins) and then a separate spin. Any ideas?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 4 days by:
7/15/2015
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If it will got through all functions with a little help (restarting several times), then the issue is likely control PCB related. Unplug the machine for at least 4 hours to facilitate a full reset of the electronics. Does the behavior change when power is restored?
Kelly, Appliance Technician