UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My freezer had the door left part open three hours

Customer Question
my freezer had the door...
my freezer had the door left part open for about three hours it has now been closed for about six hours and the red light is still flashing
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
7/8/2015
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Unplug the refrigerator for an hour. Any change in behavior after plugging back in? May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?