UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a natural gas 4 oven Aga with power flue. The problem…

Customer Question
I have a natural gas...
I have a natural gas 4 oven Aga with power flue. The problem is that the electric fan has set up a "vibration" that can be felt on Aga. Fan is noisy also. Technician pulled it out , said it was a little uneven in setting, reset the fan. Started it up and initially it was quiet as should be normally. After technician left, half an hour later noise and vibration again. How can we fix this please???
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
7/7/2015
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the heat may be affecting the bearings in the motor and that is why it works until it get5s warm. I suspect the motor may need to be replaced again.