UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Samsung fridge freezer - side by side. Rsh7 model.

Customer Question
Hi I have a Samsung...
Hi I have a Samsung fridge freezer - side by side. Rsh7 model. The freezer is working in places but not in others!!
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
7/7/2015
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The issue is likely an air flow issue, either caused by frost build up or a problem with the fan that circulates air. Can you hear a fan running in the freezer section? Can you see any frost on the back wall inside the freezer?

I can't see any frost inside but I cannot hear a fan.
Thank you. The fan not working is an issue, it will likely need to be replaced. The assembly is available at the link below. CLICK HERE