UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm having a Zanussi ZDT110 dish washer; It started to leak suddenly. The wate…

Customer Question
Hi, I'm having a Zanussi...
Hi, I'm having a Zanussi ZDT110 dish washer; It started to leak suddenly.
The water is coming from the far-left side on the front side of the machine. The machine is built-in and it starts pouring from just behind the door.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
Just wanted to add: it stops leaking when I open the door. Then it starts leaking again as soon as the program resumes.
Here are some photos showing the location of the leak (not sure if it's coming from the inside though, just in case).
IMG_1789-1.jpgIMG_178...jpgIMG_1790-1.jpgIMG_179...jpgIMG_1791-1.jpgIMG_179...jpgIMG_1792-1.jpgIMG_179...jpgIMG_1793-1.jpgIMG_179...jpg
Answered in 1 day by:
7/5/2015
UK Appliance Technician: Rob, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?
If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.
Thanks Rob
Hi Rob,Yes, please!Rolf
Hi Rolf
Thanks
It is one of two things.
Its either overfilling or the spray arm is sticking under pressure
Can you start a new cycle with nothing in it.
It should drain, stop. Fill, stop. Then start to wash. Let me know that it does this. Also, if it starts to leak, note if you can still hear it filling, and, open the door and tell me if the water is past the door seal
Thanks
Rob
Hi Rob, I decided to contact a local expert to repair my dishwasher for me. It's getting messy here :)
Hi Rolf
lol, I understand !!
Be interested to know what he finds
All the best
Rob