Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Daniel, my zanussi washer FLE1216W does not work. It

Customer Question

Hello daniel, my zanussi washer FLE1216W does not work. It just stops after filling in the water. The error code is: 2 4 7 Any clue what it could be? Thanks a lot!
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That error code is not valid. How did you determine the error code? The most common troubles with this machine are with the drainage and door lock. What exactly is the machine doing?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Kelli, When I start a program, the washing machine fillst with water, then after a time fills in more water and then just nothing happens anymore. It doesn't seem that the water is heated. If I start it with the reset and start button pressed and then select 30° it shows me the led for coaged filter (number 7), when I select 40° it shows me leds nr. 2, 4 and 7. But I cleaned out the filters several times...
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
When I choose a program and go to "Drain" the pump starts working, the machine is drained and then with a bit of time in between the machine is drained again one or two times. The water really is drained but the program never finishes. The machine just stops doing anything and the "Start/Pause" button is blinking. But there is no beep sound to indicate that the program is finished.