Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a hotpoint WML760 which was making a whirring

Customer Question

Hello, I have a hotpoint WML760 which was making a whirring noise but didnt fill with water and then all the lights started to fash. I eventually turned it off but my clothes are still locked in. Any ideas how to unlock it?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Hi If you remove the plastic trim on the front at the bottom look on the far right and see if theres a green tab there. If so unclip it from the frame and pull it down and at the same time pull the door handle and see if it opens from there. Try that and let me know how it goes. Regards