UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have the Goodmans ld3765D the blue light will come

Customer Question
Hello I have the Goodmans...
Hello I have the Goodmans ld3765D the blue light will come on to turn the TV on but when I go to turn it on nothing comes up, there is no blue screen like usual .. This has happened before where it doesn't come on properly so o use the one for all remote to get into it. The code is working but still no blue screen just completely black. Any ideas what I need to do
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
6/30/2015
UK Appliance Technician: Rob, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?
If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.
Thanks Rob