UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Please help me! I have read your previous comments about resetting…

Customer Question
Please help me! I have...
Please help me! I have read your previous comments about resetting and it says E18. The drum is now empty but nothing happens.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
Yesterday I was having trouble with it, I would put the washing in, select the setting but nothing would happen. If I opened and closed the door again it would start. Now it won't start at all. It's on 0:00 and the play symbol is flashing on the screen which usually means it's cancelling. I did try to cancel it earlier which I why I am assuming it's flashing but it just froze.
I have copied your other posts and reset the machine and it came up with E18 There wasn't much in the machine for that to happen. I have taken everything out but nothing is happening still.
My machine is the Beko WME 8227W
6/26/2015
UK Appliance Technician: Rob, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.
Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.
E108 is normally an unbalanced load.
To reset this you should press and hold the Start/Pause?Cancel button for at least 10 seconds
If it still fails to start on a new cycle, try opening the door and tell me if its locked or if it opens
Thanks
Rob
Rob
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician