UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Zanussi ZSF 6161 cycle stops at 30 mins and light starts flashing…

Customer Question
Zanussi ZSF 6161 cycle stops...
Zanussi ZSF 6161 cycle stops at 30 mins and light starts flashing !30
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
6/25/2015
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Hi i30 error code is water leak in the base of the appliance. What you need to do is pull the dishwasher out and lean it 45 degs backwards and the water will drain out from the base so you may need a towel for that part.Once the water is out the flood switch in the base will reset itself and will allow you to use it again. Then see how it goes from there. Fingers crossed its just an overfill that caused it. But if it happens again then theres a leak in there which you need to find and fix to cure this. If you need anymore info just get back to me. Regards