Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have an Indesit Fridge/Freezer model BAAN12. The hose running

Customer Question

I have an Indesit Fridge/Freezer model BAAN12. The hose running to the Fridge Drainage reservoir has become detached from the back oif the fridge causing a leak. How do I reconnect this.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Hi Sorry for the delay in getting to your question. Do you still need help on this? Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Hi
To refit this you need to look on the back of the appliance and there you will see the condenser. This is the big black metal grill.
This is held on with 4 screws two either sides.
Remove them and pull it out a bit and you can refit the hose back onto the spout on the back of the fridge section from there.
But you need to keep hold of the condenser chamber as it will move around so if it falls to far backwards it can break the pipes and the gas will escape so just becarefull there. Its quite flixable in itself but just watch it.
From there you can fit the hose back into place.
Regards