UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an Electrolux EL5035. The height adjustment is not working,

Customer Question
what can I do?...
I have an Electrolux EL5035. The height adjustment is not working, what can I do?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
6/23/2015
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Number 32 in the diagram at the URL below is the gear for the height adjustment. I suspect it is broken. Are you able to disassemble the machine to inspect that part?
http://www.appliancefactoryparts.com/images/breakdowns/1000/205744-4.gif
The parts for that machine are available at the URL below.
http://www.appliancefactoryparts.com/vacuumcleaners/brands/electrolux/el5035.html
Kelly, I'm truly sorry I have not gotten back with you. I rolled a 4 wheeler and haven't been able to much of anything, but will try to do today. Thank you and I do appreciate your help.
NO worries at all! I hope you are okay and healing well! Just post back when you are able. Please disregard any automated messages you may receive, I have no control over those.