UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our neff oven's time is flashing zeros and AUTO is flashing.

Customer Question
Have turned the power off...
Our neff oven's time is flashing zeros and AUTO is flashing. Have turned the power off and tried holding every combination of 2 buttons to no avail. Also I don't have a pop out button to turn
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
6/22/2015
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If you have power cycled and no buttons respond, the controller will likely need to be replaced. You may be able to perform an extended power cycle by turning the mains off for at least 4 hours. If it does not restore operation, it will need to be replaced.