Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a 7 year old Zanussi ZNB 323W which has just started exhibiting a strange no

Customer Question

Hello, I have a 7 year old Zanussi ZNB 323W which has just started exhibiting a strange noise best described as sounding like a fan catching on something. It is most noisey when the freezer door is open. Otherwise it seems to be fine. I do rather expect a bang.
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Just checking my email was correct.... Not dot in it.
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The fan is in the back of the freezer (inside) and accessed by removing the rear panel from inside the freezer. If no ice is built up and the blade hitting it, the fan will probably need to be replaced and is available below.
http://www.buyspares.com/zanussi/znb323w-92503341500/fan-motor/product.pl?pid=1602583&path=465988:496327,108325:466006&refine=motor&model_ref=3189464