UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Jon, i have a SMEG oven and the oven light has starte flshing…

Customer Question
Hi Jon, i have a...
Hi Jon, i have a SMEG oven and the oven light has starte flshing on and off inermittently when not in use. Any ideas?
I have removed debris around the door but assume it is something to do with the switch. Not sure how I get to this!
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
6/17/2015
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Most of the switches are pressure fit into the frame and is removed from the front by sliding a thin flat blade under the switch lip. Some others require pulling the oven out and removing the access panel. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?