UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to replace the instant water heater in my Bosch…

Customer Question
I am trying to replace...
I am trying to replace the instant water heater in my Bosch Classix slimline dishwasher E-Nr SRS43A02GB/08 but don't know what to dismantle to get to it. Any help would be much appreciated. Sonja
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
6/17/2015
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The complete service manual is available below.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/yb3e58nauop5bc6/SRS43A02GB_Service_Manual.pdf
Kelly, Appliance Technician