UK Appliance

Connect one-on-one with a verified uk appliance technician who will answer your question

Rob
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician

More related answers
All uk appliance technicians are VERIFIED
Rob, I've got a Bosch max wfl3450 which had a flashing
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Hi rob, I've got a Bosch max wfl3450 which had a flashing red end light and was full of water… read more
Hi, I have a Beko wm5120 washing machine. It wont spin to complete
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Hi, I have a Beko wm5120 washing machine. It wont spin to complete the cycle and the spin/end light is on. Ive unblocked the filter and the pump impeller turns freely. The drain pump runs periodically… read more
My hotpoint wmf760 wont spin during a wash. It turns during
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
My hotpoint wmf760 won't spin during a wash. It turns during normal cycle but won't spin at the end. There's no error codes, the timer ticks down as normal. When turning during the cycle, there's an o… read more
I have a Zanussi ZJ1217, just replaced the drain pump as the
Techdesk
Techdesk, Service Engineer
I have a Zanussi ZJ1217, just replaced the drain pump as the impellor was broken, all back together and draining ok but wont spin, this problem may have been there before pump was replaced. Done the t… read more
Hi i have a bosch washing machine that will not spin model
JCCARVER
JCCARVER, uk appliance technician
Hi i have a bosch washing machine that will not spin model wae28162/gb05 what part do i need to fix it thanks colin.… read more
we have a hoover visionhd washer. The drain pump was jambed
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
we have a hoover visionhd washer. The drain pump was jambed and I have cleared that and the pump runs when the machine is put to drain. Is it likely that the motor can have burnt out trying to spin a … read more
I have a Hotpoint Aquarius washing machine which on setting
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
I have a Hotpoint Aquarius washing machine which on setting E for a 30 degree wash is running through the wash cycle but stopping before it can get to the rinse and spin cycles, it sits with the wash … read more
I have a Bosch EXXcel 1600 express WFX 3267GB which has stopped
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
I have a Bosch EXXcel 1600 express WFX 3267GB which has stopped spinning, the electronic timer when set at 16 mins starts and then zeros its self a minute later without drain or spin - is it a faulty … read more
MY CANDY CM2 146 WONT FINISH ITS CYCLE! When I put it on a
DaddyG
DaddyG, Technician
MY CANDY CM2 146 WONT FINISH ITS CYCLE! When I put it on a special 50 degree quick cycle, it wont finish the cycle, as it wont spin and makes a very loud grinding/vibrating noise and doesn't sound goo… read more
Hi there, I have a AQXXL149pi hotpoint aqualtis washing
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Hi there, I have a AQXXL149pi hotpoint aqualtis washing machine.About a week ago it stopped mid cycle and all the display buttons were flashing. From reading on line it appeared to be a blockage in th… read more
Machine will operate, and pump out and spin normally when spin
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Machine will operate, and pump out and spin normally when 'spin' is selected on programmer, but when a wash programme or 'rinse and spin' is selected, the cycle stops with the drum full of water and t… read more
Hi i have a lg intellowasher wm10130f, It gets half way though
Techdesk
Techdesk, Service Engineer
Hi i have a lg intellowasher wm10130f, It gets half way though a wash cycle and just stops, it wont work on the pump setting to drain it. Also on the rince and spin setting again it get half way thoug… read more
Aeg lavamat Digitronic 6200 Has stopped spinning. All rest
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Aeg lavamat Digitronic 6200 Has stopped spinning. All rest seems OK. I have checked the pump cover bottom left but this is OK… read more
Hi I have an AEG Favorit 86070vi dishwasher with an error
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Hi I have an AEG Favorit 86070vi dishwasher with an error 50 at start up. The drain pump initially spins then stops and the error 50 code appears. Will a new drain pump fix the issue ? Stewart… read more
washer model 20160GB wont spin and pump water away replaced
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
washer model 20160GB wont spin and pump water away replaced bushes which were worn still no joy what do i check next… read more
my beko washing mchine wma520s wont run at full revs in the
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
my beko washing mchine wma520s wont run at full revs in the spin cycle, it tries to run but seems to keep clicking out at spin knob/ card when ittries to rev up… read more
My Bosch Exxel 1200 express washes but wont go on to rinse
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
My Bosch Exxel 1200 express washes but wont go on to rinse or spin cycle. I checked the pump and pipes, they are clear. Any ideas what the problem could be?… read more
i have a smeg dw614we dishwasher. its not spraying any water
Techdesk
Techdesk, Service Engineer
i have a smeg dw614we dishwasher. it's not spraying any water inside ...have checked the outflow pipe (ok) and can clearly see the water going into the mchine (have taken the side panel off and can se… read more