Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Kenwood Dishwasher KDW60X10 and it keeps beeping at

Customer Question

I have a Kenwood Dishwasher KDW60X10 and it keeps beeping at me and flashing from all the symbols on the front panel to nothing. When I used it last Monday it worked fine but afterwards it kept beeping at me even though I had switched it off I didn't know what to do so I switched it off at the plug.Yesterday I put it on to Program and it started to do he wash an thn stopped after abou 0 mins and proceeded to just keep beeping. The rinse aid was showing needed refilling so I did that but it still keeps beeping. I have now emptyed it and wonder what to d next?
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry it's model is W10 not X10
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There is water that has leaked into the base of the machine, under the wash tub. That water has actuated the flood program. The base of the machine will need to be dried out to restore operation and then the source of the leak addressed.