UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Daniel, I have the same DD d/w VZ9446E1, fitted over 10

Customer Question
Hi Daniel, I have the...
Hi Daniel, I have the same DD d/w VZ9446E1, fitted over 10 years ago and has always been fine until few months ago. By way of elimination, I have discovered that at some point during the cycle (not exactly sure when, but towards the end), it "trips out" the RCD side of my consumer unit - sockets. I did have an elec appliance guy come, but he didn't actually do anything, and said there could be a couple of causes, one more expensive, and I might as well buy a cheaper integrated d/w. Is it possible to "reset" it? Your advice would be very welcome. Thank you. Sue
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
6/15/2015
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There is no reset for this type of issue. I suspect the heater may be shorted. How long into the cycle does it trip?