UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Good morning. We have a Whirlpol generation 2000 G2 P DWI. There…

Customer Question
Good morning. We have...
Good morning. We have a Whirlpol generation 2000 G2 P DWI.
There are two holes in the upper part of the machine. recently a white coloured piece fell off-it looks like a plug yet is not solid but could be coagulated washing powder. Smaller hole in roof of machine also had small circular residue like wasing machine powder. Is all this OK-machine is operating well.?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
6/9/2015
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If it looks like the part at the URL below, it is a cap for the hole in the top of the machine.
http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/parts/brands/whirlpool/dishwashers/g2pdwi__wh%20(854234715510)/52mm-cap/197856.htm