UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I tried the above & after 14 minutes the door will not

Customer Question
Hi. I tried the above...
Hi. I tried the above & after 14 minutes the door will not open. The cycle is finished completely & is fully drained. I cleaned the filter but the pump impeller is turning without any resistance. When I plugged the machine in, the start/pause light is on & the red lock light. The machine will not respond to any programme. And after a few more notes all lights are flashing continually. Am I in danger of it catching fire? Susan
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
6/6/2015
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Hi, I'm Daniel and I'll be helping you today I've been repairing white goods for 20+ yrs. and currently work for a well-know manufacturer.
Can you post the make and model number please.
Regards