Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a free standing Smeg cooker. On the digital display

Customer Question

I have a free standing Smeg cooker. On the digital display screen there is a key symbol and parts of the numbers are missing.
How can the key be removed? Does it have anything to do with the missing digits?
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I think it is an SY62MX8, or very similar, if that helps.
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I'm Daniel and I'll be helping you today I've been repairing white goods for 20+ yrs. and currently work for a well-know manufacturer.
The model number you posted is this your model or one you have found that looks like it? As on that model theres nothing in there that says about the key sign.
If its not your model then can you see the model number? Its usually on a sticker on the inside of the door or if you have a pull drawer at the very bottom look in there as well and see if its there.
Regards