UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have changed coal brushes electrocal motor to an

Customer Question
I have changed coal brushes...
I have changed coal brushes for the electrocal motor to an Siemens washing machine.
But it still alarm F43, and i read on internet i might need to reset the alarm, how do I do that ? The machine is 7-8 years old and I think the model is S16-76.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
6/4/2015
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Try the following and let me know what happens.

1. Turn off the machine (dial to 0)
  2. Open the door
  3. Turn on the machine on first program
  4. Close the door
  5. Turn off the machine
  6. Turn on the machine on the “six-o-clock” program, which is centrifuge
  7. Press the “option down” button and keep it pressed (This is the button left of the display)
  8. Turn the dial to “seven-o-clock” (empty/pump out program)
  9. Release the “option down” button
  10. Turn of the machine