UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have just got back from a 2 wok holiday and everything…

Customer Question
hi i have just got...
hi i have just got back from a 2 wok holiday and everything in my freezer is nearly defrosted. the fridge side still works but is smells weird
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
5/31/2015
UK Appliance Technician: Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Randy 43
Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician
so you do not see any frost build up any where on the freezer panel? humming noise is it a click and hum every few minutes?

I have now taken the lower panel back off in the freezer and there is no ice build up around the elements . just a humming noise permanently

i have also taken the back panel off the back of the fridge freezer along the floor ...the fan blowing onto the cooling elements behind the freezer is running

it has now stopped humming and the fan at the back of the fridge has stopped running now for 10 minutes

hi i would like a refund as I'm going to buy a new one

Thanks

Hi

Can i have a refund as I have not got an answer still, and have now purchased a new freezer