Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Daniel I seem to have the same issue with my Firenzi

Customer Question

Hi Daniel
I seem to have the same issue with my Firenzi oven as it has just said STOP since a power cut almost a year ago.
I have tried to turn off, back on, hold button and turn dial but it just won't fire up.
Can you help?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If you have turned the mains supply to the oven of for more than 4 hours to no avail, the main electronic controller was likely damaged during the electrical disturbance and will need to be replaced. Try the four hour power cycle and let me know what happens. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?