UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

ROB I HAVE THE SIEMENS 1Q500 DRYER - THE LOCK SIGNAL IS

Customer Question
HI ROB I HAVE THE...
HI ROB I HAVE THE SIEMENS 1Q500 DRYER - THE LOCK SIGNAL IS ON AND I CAN'T OPERATE THE MACHINE, HOW DO I RE-SET IT?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
5/30/2015
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Hi, I'm Daniel and I'll be helping you today I've been repairing white goods for 20+ yrs. and currently work for a well-know manufacturer.
Can you post the full model details please. Its usually on a sticker on the inside of the door and starts E-nr
Regards