Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Bosch KGU30604GB Fridge Freezer. It has been working

Customer Question

I have a Bosch KGU30604GB Fridge Freezer. It has been working fine for several years. It is in a rental cottage and someone switched it off. When I switched it on again the red indicator light came on and the machine cut out and then cut back in again. It keeps doing this. Can you help me?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I'm Daniel and I'll be helping you today I've been repairing white goods for 20+ yrs. and currently work for a well-know manufacturer.

Is the compressor which is the black pot at the back at the bottom making a clicking noise when it tries to run and stops?

Is there any cooling at all inside the freezer?

Regards