UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our Smeg oven SA9065 has just stopped while cooking pies. We…

Customer Question
Our Smeg oven SA9065 has...
Our Smeg oven SA9065 has just stopped while cooking pies. We had this problem before and it was the Tangentrol motor. This was replaced in 2011 and the oven was put in the house in 2008, We don't believe we should have to replace it again. The oven has no power at all
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
5/27/2015
UK Appliance Technician: Rob, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?
If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.
Thanks Rob