Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Daniel. My Indesit WE16S showed a fault code F02 I THINK

Customer Question

Hi Daniel. My Indesit WE16S showed a fault code F02 I THINK at the end of its cycle. Water drained but spin mot done properly...usually 1600 rpm. Was is very wet and now no response at all.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I'm Daniel and I'll be helping you today I've been repairing white goods for 20+ yrs. and currently work for a well-know manufacturer.
F02 is a motor related error code.
What you need to do is pull the washer out and lean it backwards against a wall and get someone to hold for you.
Then lie down and look under the washer and there you will see the back of the motor.
Either side of the motor at the back are the carbon brushes. Take them out and see if they have worn. If so then you need to replace them and fingers crossed that will sort it from there.
Check that and see what you find and let me know.
Regards