How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rob Your Own Question
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Category: UK Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 3409
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
Type Your UK Appliance Question Here...
Rob is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Schott Ceran electric hob which has been cracked and

Customer Question

I have a Schott Ceran electric hob which has been cracked and would like to know if I can get a replacement black glass surface but I am unable to trace the exact model number.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I'm Daniel and I'll be helping you today I've been repairing white goods for 20+ yrs. and currently work for a well-know manufacturer.
We will need the make and model number of the hob to be able to get the part. As Schott Ceran isn't a make. They just make the glass tops that's all so you wont find any info using that.
There will be a sticker on the underside of the hob and on there will be the make and model. If you are able to get to this then post it on here and I will see if I can find the part for you.