Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My candy 462.cold was light flashing

Customer Question

My candy 462.cold was light flashing
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Hi Can you post the full model number please. Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
candy go f 462 and the cold water light flashes 5 times then repeats the sequence.Just had the bushes replaced..
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Hi Thanks for that. 5 flashes on this is an NTC (temperature sensor) fault. What you need to do is remove the back and there you will see the heater in the back of the drum. In the middle of the heater is the NTC sensor. It will have 2 thin wires going to it. Check the wires on there and give them a tug as sometimes the wires can break in the block. If the wires are fine then you need to test the NTC wit a multi meter. It should give a reading of about 20K ohms. If faulty then you need to replace it. But if the TC and the wiring are both fine then its more then likely the control board. So check them out and see what you find. But the 5 flashes is a NTC error code. Regards