Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Good Morning! I have a new AEG PRO INTENSIV FAVORIT dishwasher

Customer Question

Good Morning! I have a new AEG PRO INTENSIV FAVORIT dishwasher that was installed this week. The installer did not provide a manual. I was told the dishwasher works but when I tried to use it this morning, the machine started the cycle and after a few minutes it stopped and started to beep. I turned the machine off and started it again and the same thing happened. On the third try, I changed the cycle setting from Normal to Pro but after a few minutes it stopped and started to beep. Can you help me? Thank you, Leslie (I live in Germany but speak only English.)
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hi, my name is Kelly and I look forward to helping you! The manual is available at the link below, but you will need the model number. If you post that number I can help with more accurate information.

CLICK HERE