Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Bosch Exxcel 1200 Express , which stops after 6 minutes

I have a Bosch Exxcel 1200 Express , which stops after 6 minutes , tripping the Consumer unit , in the house.
It runs fine , on the cold wash , so is it the heater element ??
Welcome, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

It certainly sounds like the element has failed.

Please open the door and tell me the exact model number from the data plate there

Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Rob ,

it do say:

E - Nr . WF02465GB / 01 FD 8401 605469

Any help ??

Cheers

Phil

Hi Phil

Thanks

I think its actually
WFO2465GB

Please go here (Just click on the word in blue)

This is the heating element.

Turn off the power, remove back panel, down low on the backplate is the oval fixing plate with the central nut. (Look at the 3rd picture in the link I sent you, this is what you will see).

Ideally, if you have a meter, test the element first, but from your description this is the issue

If you need more help, pleas just ask. In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email
Thanks
Rob